Events That Inspire
Welcoming young adults (aged 18 to 39), Faith Connections’ wide variety of events are inclusive places to meet young adults who are searching for ways to grow spiritually, deepen their faith, and build community. Anything from a visit to the AGO for “Christ and Culture” to a discussion on politics, the environment, faith or more at “Theology on Tap”, we welcome you to join us.
Our events are open to all young adults: single, married or divorced, differently abled, religious, students, employed or not, spiritually minded or struggling with their faith.
As young adults, we often lead hectic, busy lives. In spiritual direction, we are invited to slow down and recognize the grace and presence of God in our lives. Some reasons you might want spiritual direction include:
- To share disappointments, losses or struggles
- To find affirmation and encouragement
- For discernment in decisions
- For support to integrate spirituality with daily life
Creativity of Love
Connect With Us
Volunteer With Us
Volunteers make a big difference to our programs! We offer a variety of roles:
- Bloggers who can write for our website about our various events
- Greeters to welcome people at the door as they arrive
- Crew members who can help with setup and cleaning at events
- Photographers who can use their creativity to capture our events
- Facilitators who would like to share their special skills with young adults such as: public speakers, scripture scholars, liturgical dancers, etc.